I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Now might be a better time to buy than rent!!



I read this great article on AOL real estate!  Check it out if you have time, but I'll give a brief synopsis!

It states that, in general, rents keep rising, while home prices inch higher.  However, rents are rising faster than home prices.  That, coupled with record low mortgage rates, could help make the decision easier for a person on the fence about renting or buying.

Over the last 12 months in the US, rents rose an average of 5.4%, while asking prices for homes rose a small 0.3%.  Since his is the 5th month in a row that home prices have increased, the market is showing signs of improvement, but it's a modest rise compared to the rental prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment