I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Need A Job? Move to Lafayette, LA!



I was gonna post the last update on HGTV's colors of the month this morning, but I changed my mind when I read this article!  Don't worry, I'll post the colors on Monday!

A friend of mine posted a link to this article on Facebook yesterday and just the title of it made me infinitely happy:  NEED A JOB?  MOVE TO LAFAYETTE, LA.

You can click this link to read the actual article on CNNmoney.com, but, to me, the first paragraph says it all!


"Lafayette is expected to have the nation's largest gain in jobs among metropolitan areas, thanks to its booming energy sector, according to a new report from IHS Global Insight. Employment is expected to soar 8.8% this year, while the area's economy should jump 7.5%."






No comments:

Post a Comment