I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, July 23, 2012

After this post, we are all updated on HGTV's colors of the month for 2012

After this post we will be all up to date on HGTV's monthly colors for 2012 and I'll just start posting them once a month!

February: Fresh Mint

I like this color, but on HGTV's link it doesn't have any pictures of mint in a room.  I was curious how mint would look as a main color of a room, and I have to say, after I looked up some pictures on Pinterest, I couldn't decide on which ones to post because there were so many favorites!  It's so fresh and clean looking, don't you think?






January: Pink Champagne

HGTV's site says this no longer has to be a "girly" color and is becoming a new neutral!  I do have to agree that it can be a very elegant color if it's done right!




No comments:

Post a Comment