I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Let's get caught up on HGTV's past colors of the months!

I got some interest in my blog post Friday, so I decided to catch us up on all the colors HGTV has featured this year.  I'll go backwards and do a few months at a time.  I'll post the others throughout the week.

June: Neon

Honestly, I was thinking, "WHAT? UGLY... well maybe it can be done in a kids room?!?!?!"  Then I looked at pictures and found that neon can be great if it's done right.  Paint an accent wall, or just have an accent piece and it can make the room pop!  Here are a few pictures I found that I liked!






I love this color and when I googled for pictures, it was hard to choose what to put on my blog!  It's classic, traditional, preppy, and sophisticated.  







No comments:

Post a Comment